Styling with Silk Ribbon
3 things EVERYBODY who deals with flatlays struggle with:
1. How to place the invitations on a flatlay
2. How to place ribbons so the flatlay doesn't look 'fake'
3. How to add fresh flowers when you dont have a florist nearby
The thing you need to answer those 'burning' styling questions:
WEDDING FLATLAY STYLING SERIES
In the first video I shared what to gather (or buy) as a styling kit for wedding flatlays and the basics of styling organic wedding invitations and paper goods. Watch all the way to the end to see how I style in a 'grid' and 'flowy' layouts.
Video 2 of this mini series is about ribbons!
You know that 'stubborn' ribbon that seem to never fall in place or that crinkled silk that ruins your pretty flatlays? The answers are here!
In this super short video I am sharing:
1. How to smooth silk ribbon to perfection; in 3 seconds :)
2. A fake bow that always looks great
3. How to unspool a ribbon to create a very natural look
Check out the video and post below if you tried any of those tips :)